Execupay provides human capital management services and solutions covering payroll, time and labor management, talent acquisition, talent management, and HR management to companies of all sizes throughout the United States and Internationally.
How does SwipeClock integrate with Execupay Payroll?
SwipeClock is integrated with Execupay Payroll at two levels: TimeWorksPlus and HUB. There are three versions of HUB supported: HUBbasic (HR portal only with no timekeeping); HUB (HR portal with deprecated Shugo Time), and WorkforceHUB (full HR portal with TimeWorksPlus and TimeSimplicity).
Both integrations were developed and are supported by Evolution. The TimeWorksPlus integration enables the following:
- Employee Sync – Relevant employee profile data is passed from Execupay to TimeWorksPlus.
- Timekeeping Import – Time card data can be transferred from TimeWorksPlus to Execupay through the Execupay user interface.
The WorkforceHUB integration was developed and is supported by SwipeClock and enables the following:
- New Employee Onboarding – HUB onboarding supports processing of new hires up to the point of adding them to payroll. The integration automates the process of adding new hires to Execupay Payroll with all relevant information plus the storing of employee hire documents in HUB.
- Employee Updates – Employees can update their contact or direct deposit information through HUB and those updates are automatically updated in Execupay.
- Pay Stubs – Pay stub and tax info from Execupay is passed to HUB where it is available for employees.
- Accruals – Accruals and time-off requests are maintained in TimeWorksPlus, not Execupay and are accessible through HUB.
What data syncs between Execupay and SwipeClock?
When using the integration, Execupay is the system of record for employee data and can populate the following fields in TimeWorksPlus:
|First, Middle and Last||Designation|
|Start Date||End Date|
|Employee Type||Home 1-3|
|WebClock Enabled||Export Block|
The following data syncs between Execupay and HUB:
|Execupay to HUB||YES|
|HUB to Execupay||YES1|
|Timekeeping and Accrual Data|
Execupay to HUB
|HUB – YES
WorkforceHUB – NO2
|Time Off Request Sync||HUB – YES
WorkforceHUB – NO2
HUBbasic – NO
|Timekeeping Export||WFH & HUB – YES
HUBbasic – NO
|Manager/Supervisor SSO||YES, PPx to HUB apps|
1- Onboarding data only. With this feature in WorkforceHUB and HUB, new hires are added through HUB/WorkforceHUB and passed to Execupay. However, from that point forward, the master employee record is maintained in Execupay, with a few exceptions. For example, if an employee changes their contact or direct deposit information in HUB/WorkforceHUB, those changes will be passed on to Execupay. HUBbasic does not include Onboarding.
2- With WorkforceHUB, accruals and time-off requests are maintained in TimeWorksPlus, not Execupay. This means the employee’s HUB portal will have accruals and time-off requests, but they will be from TWP, not Execupay.
Data shared between Execupay and HUB:
|Company Level||Employee Level|
|Company Name||Employee Name|
|Next 6 Calendar Items||Level of Access|
|Valid Departments from Division 0||Home Department|
|All Jobs (Level 1-5)||Jobs|
|All Pay & Paycode Assignments||Birthdate|
|Doubletime Categories||Full or Part Time Status|
|Work or Home Email|
|Exempt or Non-Exempt Status|
Where do I go for Support for this Integration?
If you are an Employer, please be aware that this integration is supported by your Payroll Provider.
For Payroll Providers, support for the TimeWorksPlus integration is provided by Execupay.
- Email: Support@Execupay.com
- Phone: 877.336.9515
Support for the HUB/WorkforceHUB integration is provided by SwipeClock.
- Access the SwipeClock Support Center