The following flowchart illustrates how to process pending changes that are returned by the Get ESS Pending Changes endpoint:
You can retrieve information related to a requested change as follows:
- You can retrieve an Employee’s requested address change using the Get Most Recent ESS Address Change
- Cell Phone
- A cell phone number change is made directly to WFH. You can retrieve an Employee’s current cell phone number using the Get Employees
- Direct Deposit
- You can retrieve an Employee’s requested direct deposit change using the Get Most Recent ESS Direct Deposit Change
- Federal W4
- You can retrieve an Employee’s requested Federal W4 change using the Get Most Recent Tax Information Change endpoint:
- Note: WFH does not track State tax information, only Federal tax data can be changed by the employee.
- New Hire
- You can retrieve information for a new hire using the Get New Hire
- The returned newHire object contains the information needed to update the payroll system, such as employee name, email, address, etc.